Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ok, Someone Might Have to Hit Me Over the Head.

This post might not make much sense because my thoughts are very disjointed, and scattered crazily about my enormous brain. I guess that is sort of always the case, but today it is even worse than usual. I seem to periodically go through bouts of insomnia, but lately it has been worse than ever. Over the last two days, I have only slept a total of two hours, as best I can tell. And strangely enough, I'm not even tired. I just feel really weird, and almost kinda drunk. . . sort of.

I don't really know what to do, other than go get a prescription for ambien, but I hate taking pills. But I truly can't seem to go to sleep. I just lay awake in my bed tossing and turning a million times and then playing with my little doggie until I know that my old man is about to strangle me, and then I have to just get up. I seriously spent pretty close to 800,592 hours on facebook during the night. I bet you didn't know there were that many hours in the night, but there are. And I spent them productively by playing mafia wars and a myriad of other stupid games on facebook. What?! Don't judge me, there was literally nothing else on the planet to do. There was nothing on TV, no movies I haven't seen, nothing to eat. . . the only other thing was cleaning, and there was no way I was doing that.

Even my little doggie at one point looked up at me and said, "Lay down and go to sleep you crazy bitch!" But I didn't listen. Or to be more accurate, I just couldn't. I would like to sleep. I miss sleeping. A lot of times I have really vivid fun dreams that are weirder than crap (I'm sure you can only imagine how weird they are, what with how strange I am during waking hours). But. it. is. not. happening.

Oh yeah and the other part I forgot to tell you because my brain is misfiring, is that we no longer have a family doctor. He just up and sent us a letter a couple of days ago saying that he was leaving his super successful private practice to go treat military personnel on the base. I told my old man that I thought that he had probably been boozing it up and they fired him. . . from his private practice. . . My old man just shook his head and tried to pretend that he wasn't married to an idiot. What do you want from me, I'm sleep deprived!! So now I have to go through the total pain in the butthole of trying to find a new family doctor.

I think instead of going through all that bullcrap, I'm just going have Kelly hit me over the head and knock me out. . . maybe with a really big weiner. Wait, that didn't sound right. Maybe I'll just stick to the ambien.

No comments:

Post a Comment