Monday, May 4, 2009

B-O-R-I-N-G.

Is it just me, or is baseball the most boring sport of all time to watch on TV? There is nothing more painful than watching a boring ass baseball game where the announcers are talking about playing golf, the second most boring game ever invented. I am not kidding you. I think it would have been more entertaining to sit on my fork. . . naked.

I mean, come on. The pants they are wearing are too loose, you can't see their junk clearly, they all have huge butts. . . am I the only one who notices these things? They don't brush their hair or bathe and I have also heard that baseball players have a bad habit of dry-humping old people. Who dry-humps old people?! Baseball players, that's who!

I'll go to see a baseball game in real life because everyone likes to sit in the stands, eat peanuts, and puke up your seven dollar beer on the guy sitting in front of you. But on TV? Or even worse, on the radio? No thank you. I would rather shove a ten foot wiener into my ear (that's really a no-brainer). So I guess I'll get to the point here. . . anybody have any ten foot wieners laying around? Anyone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment